Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Shopping Finds!

Anna and I went shopping today! (And last Saturday...) We had coupons so it was all on "budget. Well Kinda. I am in love with all of it. There was so much more that I wanted but couldn't have. Some day I will be able to afford clothes! All of the clothes that I love. Probably not because I am going to be a teacher and will forever be on a budget. That ok though because I love teaching! Anywho, here are our finds!  (Please, please, please, ignore our lovely background. When living in a dorm, background options are limited!)











Almost everything that that we are wearing came from Maurice's. We love it there! In fact I could live there. I already want to go back but I must refrain! Have a happy Friday.
                                              - Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment