Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mom, I'm Hungry!

There's something you should know about me. I miss food. College has good food most of the time but it's nothing like my Mom's. When I was little almost everything was homemade, so college puts a downer on my food love. Josh is getting here today. When he visits it is like a mad dash to see what my mom has sent up for us to eat. And when I go home, well I have a list of food that I want. It usually contains maidrites (it's not the maidrite your thinking of. It's completely different. I'll teach you someday!), potato soup, cheesy veggie soup, steak, grilled chicken, oh and the list goes on! Some might say I have a problem. I just think that I am hungry! 

Meet my mom! 
We look like a wireless strength signal in this picture. This is my mom and my brother Joey. He is three years younger and about 6 inches taller than me. We have the same gummy smile and eyes and teeth! I just noticed the teeth thing! Oh and we all have curly hair but, um, mom and I might flat iron our hair everyday... And now I just noticed that we have the same dimples and facial lines! So I guess you could say that we are duplicate of Mom. 

And then there's Noah. He's our youngest brother. He looks a lot like Dad. He's like Dad's mini me. Maybe I should show you a picture of them both.


See what I mean! They are like twins, only 39 years apart! 

And Mom, I'm still hungry... 
                                              -Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment