Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Glitter Web

Watch out, more glitter ahead!


Last week I had a 50% off coupon for JoAnn Fabrics. It was my lucky break because I was in desperate need of hot glue sticks. I am terribly frugal when it comes to buying those because I really don't think they are worth nine dollars. I picked up a 100 count bag for $4.73. Pretty good right! Today I was enlightened to make something with them. 
Supplies: 
Glitter, hot glue sticks, hot glue gun, tinfoil or wax paper


 Because hot glue sticks to tinfoil and dries amazingly fast, I decided to glitter before I glued. I sprinkled it on the tinfoil as a base, kinda like PAM cooking spray. 

Make a dot in the middle and then make an x and then another x with the hot glue. Just like you would cut a pizza or draw a snowflake. 

 Next I made circles around my web lines to make a web. Pretty simple :)
So pretty! It has these cool stringy pieces of glue that are stuck to it. They have glitter on them too and it makes the web look more webby. I really wish you could see them better in the picture! Have fun making these!
                                   -Katelyn 



No comments:

Post a Comment