Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas @ JoAnn Fabrics

Hello there! I'm working hard on getting all of the 12 Days of Christmas Crafts Extravaganza projects done before finals week starts! It's crazy busy here not to mention super glittery. Today is not a 12 Days project, but just as important! We go to JoAnn Fabrics quite often to get supplies for our craft projects. I love it there, they always seem to have what I need or have what I didn't even know I was looking for! They are always having a sale, always have coupons, and have college student and teacher discounts! (Ok, so the teacher one doesn't apply now,but it will in about 3 years!) Mom and I could wander around there for hours. In fact, it was the first place we visited on Black Friday (besides Starbucks :P). 

They have some great Holiday stuff for decorating and crafting. Right now everything Holiday Inspirations is 60% off!!!!! So get out there and start crafting/decorating! My mom got some really cute wooden ornaments that her daycare kids can decorate. They have a little cutout in them so she can put a picture of them in it. We picked those up for 25 cents a piece! You can't beat that! A lot of the stuff that I bought for 12 Days is from JoAnn Fabrics. It's my main glitter supplier since it is only 99 cents per container. I also get all of my Mod Podge and glue sticks (for my hot glue gun) there. I get 50% - 60% off coupons regularly, so I use them to bring the price of the big containers of Mod Podge from $10 to $4. No one can complain with that! I hope this helps you find everything that you need for your crafting/sewing ect. needs! 

Happy crafting! (PS. There are links above to help you find the discount cards and the Holiday sale!)
           -Katelyn 


*This post was not sponsored in any way by JoAnn Fabrics.




No comments:

Post a Comment