Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

And Welcome to Pre-Finals Week!

It's getting to be crunch time around here! Not just for finals, but to see if we can make it another week without having to do laundry. I really don't want to have pay to do laundry when I can just do it at home... 
Anyways it finally started snowing last night! It snowed quite a lot. Now it can just stop until I get home for Christmas break. Anna and I went for a walk in it. We went to go look at an apartment. 


Obviously, Anna is not prepared for white out conditions. She would blend in. But don't worry, I wore my bright orange coat just in case the wind picked up! 


I have a little (super big) obsession with Starbucks' Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. It doesn't help that it is right down the street from my building. Anna and I had to stop there on our way back after apartment looking. Which brought us to the following conversation:
             Me: I want to make a snow angel, but I have no snow pants. 
             Anna: Yeah... 
             Me: I wonder if the snow would clean my pants... I dropped a pizza roll on them. 
             Anna: Don't worry, I have Cheetos on my pants and I wore them to work. 
             Me: I think that we should try the snow angels...

See we really do not want to do our laundry! Let's face it, I'm to cheap to do do my laundry. But that's ok, I will admit it. 
Then we commentated a snowball fight out in the circle at 11:30 at night. Who ever the kid was that did a handspring over the snow pile, we have a trophy for you! It was pretty entertaining. That is college for you :) 

-Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment