Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Phillips Family Christmas

Today was my family Christmas. I'm so sad that I missed it because I was at school. Every year my mom's family gets together and we have lots of food, Christmas treats, and Santa comes to visit. We always have such yummy food, plus there is every Christmas treat imaginable! Now I'm hungry...

I have a pretty big family, there's a lot of us. My mom has 10 brothers and sisters, so that means lots of cousins. I love having a big family! I wouldn't trade it for the world. Here is a picture of my family. Keep in mind that there are plenty of people missing and it's from two years ago. Lots of babies have been born since then! We just never stop growing. 

I hope everyone had an awesome time today and I missed you much! Next year I am going to try to get home for it because I miss it soo much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment