Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snowflake Window!

Day 7!!!
Sorry I've been gone a bit! Between finals, work, and trying to pack so I could go home for break. Ugh, I have a lot of crafts to get caught up on! The drive home was no fun either, but I made it home! And now it's a world of snow out there and I am stuck inside. Perfect for me to get caught up!
I wanted to decorate our window so it could look pretty on the outside. I also didn't want to spend a ton of money on decorating the windows. So I resorted to the days of Kindergarten and paper snowflake, but I didn't want them to look like a Kindergarten Katelyn made them. Turn to Google and I found this website of snowflake patterns. I then used this website to lean how to fold the paper. But you know, it's way to hard for me to completely follow directions. So I made a few following the patterns, then I made my own. I then hung them up on our window around our Christmas tree and they look so pretty. They made up for all the snow that we didn't get. 




No comments:

Post a Comment