Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holy Chirstmas!

It looks like Christmas exploded in my apartment! I begged Josh to let me put up our tree over the weekend so I could see how my tree skirt looked. And once the tree was put up, things kind of escalated and now we have reached the point of full on Chirstmas! But you should be happy by this not outraged that I broke some sacred rule about waiting until after Thanksgiving! It means that Christmas tutorials are coming!!! I will be posting all of my Christmas decor tutorials and ideas after Christmas. I know that that is untimely, but end of year projects and finals are in full blast and all of my focus is going to those! But look at it this way, it gives you a head start to next Christmas!! 


                    -Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment